Director of Corporate Partnerships
Executive level | Part-time telecommute position
We seek an individual with the talent, enthusiasm, and experience to promote and grow the world’s largest community of female photographers.
Click & Company has a private membership base of more than 16,000 women passionate about photography, photography education for 3,000 students per month, a bimonthly print magazine with 30,000 subscribers, an annual conference with over a thousand attendees, and a global reach of more than 2 million across our social media, readers, and customer base.
The primary goals of this position are selling sponsorship and advertising packages to deliver marketing goals for corporate partners, coordinating cross-promotions and brand alignments, and generating revenue for Click & Company to advance its mission to educate and inspire female photographers.
This is a dynamic part-time role that requires responsiveness through high and low seasons in connection with corporate sales cycles, annual planning, and fiscal periods.
• Working with a wide array of professional and consumer vendors to sell and supervise fulfillment of sponsorships, magazine advertising, digital promotions, special events, royalty relationships and licensing agreements.
• Conceptualizing, evolving, and selling inventory authentic to the world of women and photography across print, online, and events.
• Coordinating cross-promotional campaigns, events, and activities with vendor partners in the photography and consumer lifestyle spaces.
• Observing and analyzing trends in products & services within the photography industry and lifestyle women’s market in order to develop and pursue new leads.
• Making cold calls, writing proposals, conducting pitch meetings, closing sales, drafting contracts, and executing advertising assets.
• Preparing and meeting annual sales projections, renewing partnerships, and generating new business.
• Participating as a team player with a positive attitude who can interact and communicate well with a small dynamic staff and internal support team.
• Attending to up to three yearly conferences / trade shows and well as our company’s annual event.
• Minimum 4 year college degree (all majors considered)
• Outstanding ability to connect, communicate, and capture attention over the phone and in written correspondence
• A personal workspace that is conducive to a happy, healthy work environment where you can thrive
• Creativity, ambition, and a love of new technology, cloud based applications, and social media
PERKS & BENEFITS
• Work from Home (which also makes us pet friendly, dress-as-you-are, and commute-free!)
• Enjoy a Friendly & Supportive Online Office
• Innovate and drive sales program development and direction
• Become a key voice in overall company development
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line Director of Corporate Partnerships.